Why is the horizontal spacing wrong on my PostScript printer?
If you are using version 4.2.6 (or later) of the Adobe PostScript driver, you may notice that the horizontal spacing of text and math printed with EXP is incorrect. Follow these
steps to correct the problem.
- Make sure EXP is not running.
- Start the Windows Control Panel.
- Go to the Printers section.
- Right click on the PostScript printer's icon and then choose Properties from the popup menu.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the "Fonts" tab.
- Turn on the "Always use TrueType Fonts" option. Note: You MUST send TrueType fonts to the printer as "Type 42".
- Choose the OK button.
- Restart EXP.